Dear Me,
Right now, you probably feel like your whole world is a mess. Everything around you seems to be crumbling and you're feeling lost and completely alone in the world.
I'm here to tell you that things will get better.
That boy you think you're in love with, you're not. Give it a month or so and you won't be speaking to him anymore at all. Scary, I know. I won't lie to you, my little self, its going to hurt like a bitch. You're going to have some of the lowest lows over these next few months as you find out about all the things he's done and lied about. BUT, you will be okay. There will be a lot of tearful phonecalls and dramatic arguments, but you will get through it. You will feel like you will never be able to forgive him but give it a few months. He'll come back and be a better friend than you ever thought he could.
As for Nan, get yourself down to that hospital NOW. Stop being a arrogant kid and pretending that you have more important things to do than see her. In a month of so, you're going to have to be strong for your family and you can't do that when you're feeling guilty.
Love every minute of your upcoming BTEC shows. They are the happiest you will feel in a long while. Have confidence in yourself because there is a lot of people watching who think you're amazing. Make sure you never lose sight of your dreams either, because things like relationships and trying to fit in with the cool crowd won't last forever. And I'll let you in on a secret, by next year they'll be your best friends anyway. So don't stress about it!
The last thing I'll tell you is that you really don't need to worry about anything. You're too scared all the time and you have no need. You have amazing people around you that won't be running away any time soon. You'll come to realise that when you look back, this is the time of your life you should have been enjoying while you could. Give it a few years and you won't have this freedom anymore. So live every second of it, because if I could do it all over again, I would.
I'll be seeing you soon...in three years precisely...
From
You x
No comments:
Post a Comment