Thursday, 23 February 2012

You know you're too tired when...

Last night, I couldn't sleep. So I thought to myself, what's the best possible use of my time at half past two in the morning? Obviously, cleaning my room, or so my brain thought. 
Now I've woken up and I don't remember where I put anything. For example, my sock drawer seems to have moved from my wardrobe and they are all hanging on the drying rack. Why this is, I have no idea. The only logical explanation would be that I felt one damp sock and felt the need to dry them all out again. Either that, or I really should have been asleep at 2AM...
I also have a habit of never taking my glasses back to the kitchen after I've had a drink. Yesterday, there were probably about three glasses in here, now I can't see any. Must have had a late night trip to the kitchen, not that I remember it. I'm dreading going in there, if I'm honest. After the sock incident, who knows what kind of havoc I could have caused in a room with so many utensils and crockery. Really, I'm lucky to be alive. 
So what have we learnt from this? That cleaning in the early hours is never a good plan? Well, yes and no. Because despite the fact that I have no idea where anything is in my room, for the first time in weeks, I can actually see what colour the carpet is.

No comments:

Post a Comment